10 to 13 March 2015 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
14 March 2015 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Messe Frankfurt GmbH Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1 60327 Frankfurt am Main
Fondital is always very sensitive to the changes occurring in the market; this is why it will broaden its range by adding a number of new features targeted at international customers.
Two connection types:
- a central fitting for the COOL aluminium towel rail line;
- a die-cast aluminium radiator kit with bottom fitting. A convenient and easy solution to replace old steel plate panels with Fondital 5S or SUPER range radiators.
With the bottom connection kit, by installing a single valve you can achieve the following:
- install single-pipe systems,
- connect the connection both on the right or the left of the radiator,
- leverage many flow rate settings (flow, return and by-pass)
- easily replace old plate radiators with aluminium units.
The new EXCLUSIVO range:
New EXCLUSIVO line die-cast aluminium radiators, while confirming the classic design in the way the side fins are arranged, also cater to today's performance and energy saving requirements. The research on weight-to-power ratio led to higher heat exchange performances and reduced energy requirements.
QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY
Thanks to low thermal inertia, Fondital aluminium radiators quickly respond to room temperature variations and as such they ensure the best possible comfort and remarkable energy savings.
Fondital radiators are made to last in time and to guarantee the best possible energy efficiency, based mainly on two specific processes:
- double anaphoretic (antioxidant) + powder (outer finish) coating, to make the surface shiny and keep the aesthetic characteristics unaltered,
- Aleternum anti-corrosion treatment, which considerably extends the radiator warranty as it avoids the build-up of sludge or rust inside.
READY FOR THE FUTURE?
The new ErP 2009/125/EC directive provides for reduced product energy consumption and Fondital is proud to be ErP Ready!
As of 26 September 2015 all Fondital products for heating and domestic hot water production with rated heat output equal to or below 70kW will bear the energy label certifying their efficiency class and performance specifications.
Fondital operators will welcome you at Hall 8/C54.
Engineers, technicians and experts will be there to introduce Fondital's products and services. Make an appointment.